Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Had to Go to the Doctor

I know.

Mom is of the opinion that I am too evil to ever really get sick. She might be right. However, that did not keep her from shoving me and the girl and the gimp into our prisons and hauling us into the doctor this morning. Hauling. Kicking and Screaming. Well, less kick and a lot more scream, actually. And the girl freak the shit out in the car. No. Really. She did.

She freaked out so bad she let loose everything in her bladder. Onto the cushion in the prison.

Dude, I got it on my feet.

Then while we were in the doctor's office, this really big slobbery hell-hound came up and SNIFFED ME. Well, the girl let loose her bladder AGAIN.

I am not happy. At All. And still have not even seen the doctor.

All I have to say is that my doctor is the coolest doctor ever. If you have to have a doctor, he is the one to have. He really listens to a dude, you know. When we finally get in the exam room and he looks us over, I let him know how I felt. And he was cool with that. He listened. He still stabbed me with a couple of needles but that's what doctors do. But he listened. And just to make sure he heard me real good, he used his weird ear-bud thing and stuck it to my chest. He and mom joked about me being possessed by something and laughed, which was not cool at all, mom, and the doc noted that I have gained a half a pound. I am a hefty 10 pounds of all-beef cat. Mom says the extra half pound is the demon that is possessing me. Whatever. Nobody owns me.

After shots and discussions, we were unceremoniously shoved back into our prisons (minus the pee-drenched padding) and shoved back into the car. At which time, the girl emptied all of the poop in her body into our shared prison. Let me tell you, I would have gladly shared the small prison with the gimp to get away from that. Nasty girls. And you better believe I told Mom all about it as we drove home. Did she let me change prisons? NO. Not cool, Mom, not cool.

I am back at home now. Guilted Mom into giving us wet mushy food for lunch because all of our hineys are going to be sore for a day or so. She left to go where ever it is she goes to EVERY DAY
and we are home.

This has sucked. Don't wanna do this again.

Just to show I can be nice, here is a picture of me and Mom watching Big Bang Theory. Mom and I love that show.
Yeah, mom is there. Right there. Under my rump.

And for all of you gimp fans out there:What a dork.

1 comment:

BetteJo said...

I love this! Too funny!