Thursday, June 3, 2010

That lazy Bean of mine! ugh, she closed down the laptop and she knows I can't open it.

So Wanna meet my family?This is my sister, Tus (aka the girl). She is two weeks younger than I am. She is a sleepy cat and sleeps way more than I do. She even fell asleep during one of our wrestling matches. She's cool, for a GIRL.This is Stumpy (aka the runt) and my Aunt Vanessa. Mom took two different pictures and put them together to make this one for Aunt Vanessa. Stumpy and Aunt Vanessa haven't seen each other too much. You can also see him staring at me with jealousy in the picture of me in my box. He is just over a year old, only weighs about 8 lbs. and has a bad leg. Couldn't tell it by the way he races around the house or the way he eats. We play a lot but he makes me so ANGRY when he goes and sleeps in Mom's arms. I mean, DUDE, that is my mom. She was mine first, I trained her and you might go live with Aunt Vanessa. DUDE. Just sayin'.
Well, I wish I had a picture of Mom. This is her avatar. She is cute, soft and has lots of squishy places for me to lay on and she knows when to scritch me on the ears and when not to. She generally buys good food but is kinda scroogey about givin' me the wet stuff. I do love her though. I let her know every now and then. But not too much. She will get complacent and slack off with the yummies.

Well, I will try to bite her on the butt more and get regular updates on here.

No comments: